The purpose of valve acceptance? Through acceptanc...MORE >>
Under normal circumstances, if it is not tightly closed […]
Under normal circumstances, if it is not tightly closed, first confirm whether the Check Valve is closed in place. If it is closed in place, there is still leakage and cannot be sealed, then check the sealing surface. Some valves have detachable seals, so take them out and grind them and try again. If it is still not closed tightly, it must be returned to the factory for repair or replacement of the valve, so as not to affect the normal use of the valve and accidents such as working conditions.
The reasons why the valve is not tightly closed are generally as follows
(1) There are impurities stuck on the sealing surface, and the impurities are deposited on the bottom of the valve or between the valve clack and the valve seat;
(2) The medium used has crystallization;
(3) The sealing surface of the valve is damaged, causing the medium to leak;
(4) The valve stem and the valve clack are not connected well, so that the valve clack and the valve seat cannot be in close contact;
The treatment method of the valve is not closed tightly
1. There are impurities stuck to the valve sealing surface
Sometimes the valve is not tightly closed suddenly. It may be that there is an impurity stuck between the sealing surface of the valve. At this time, do not apply force to close the valve. You should open the valve slightly, and then try to close it. Check again. The quality of the media should also be kept clean.
2. The stem thread is rusty
Usually, when the valve is in the open state, when it is accidentally closed, because the valve stem thread has rusted, it may not be closed tightly. In this case, the valve can be opened and closed repeatedly several times, that is, the valve can be closed tightly without grinding and repairing the valve.
3. The valve sealing surface is damaged
In the case that the switch does not close tightly after many attempts, that is, the sealing surface has been damaged, or the sealing surface has been damaged by corrosion or particle scratches in the medium. In this case, it should be reported for repair.
4. The valve stem is not well connected to the valve disc
In this case, it is necessary to add lubricating oil to the valve stem and the valve stem nut to ensure the flexible opening and closing of the valve. There must be a formal maintenance plan to strengthen the maintenance of the valve.