The PVC Ball Valve specific office environment sta...MORE >>
Tools: measuring PVC Ball Valve tool, hand saw or cutti […]
Tools: measuring PVC Ball Valve tool, hand saw or cutting machine, markerMaterial: CPVC pipes and fittings, clean cloth, CPVC glue, CPVC pipe bonding connection range of use: bonding connection is widely used in CPVC piping systems, the connection of pipes and pipes and the connection of pipes and fittings; step:
(1) Manual saw or cutting machine should be used for pipe cutting, entanglement is not allowed; when manual cutting, in order to achieve the vertical cutting effect, it is best to have direction control measures;
(2) The cutting chips and burrs should be removed from the pipe end after cutting, and the end surface should be lightly chamfered. The chamfer angle should be 15°~20°;
(3) Wipe the connecting end of the pipe and the fittings with a cleaning cloth. If there is oil on the connecting part, use a cleaning agent such as acetone to clean it;
(4) When the pipe and fittings are sleeved, the joint surface needs to be cleaned. The smearing equipment is about half the diameter of the pipe. The smearing tool or brush is very suitable. Rags should not be used. The cleaning cloth should be coated on the outside of the pipe end and the fitting Inside, increase the amount of smearing if necessary to ensure surface bonding;
(5) Try to insert the pipe into the socket until it can no longer be inserted, mark the insertion depth mark on the pipe, the test insertion depth should be 1/3~3/4 of the socket depth, and mark the socket on the pipe Depth marking
(6) CPVC glue must be applied after the pipe surface cleaner has finished its action, not when it is wet. The CPVC glue should be applied with a brush, and the width of the brush should be 1/3~1/2 of the pipe diameter. Coat the socket first and then the socket. Brush axially and repeat 2 to 3 times. The painting socket should be from the inside to the outside, and the painting socket should be from the depth mark of the socket to the pipe end;
(7) The pipe coated with CPVC glue should be inserted quickly (make sure the bonding surface is wet when inserting) until the depth of the socket is marked. Do not use a hammer to knock in. When the pipe diameter is greater than 75mm, mechanical insertion should be used and the straightness of the socket interface should be ensured. Do not relax within the guaranteed time.
(8) After reaching the insertion holding time, wipe off the excess CPVC glue with a cloth and let it stand for 15 minutes;
(9) The bonding operation should not be carried out in a low temperature environment below 0°C.