The plastic ball valve is evolved from the plug va...MORE >>
advantage 1. Small flow resistance. The medium channel […]
1. Small flow resistance. The medium channel inside the valve body is straight, the medium flows in a straight line, and the flow resistance is small.
2. Less effort when opening and closing. It is compared with the stop valve, because whether it is open or closed, the direction of movement of the gate is perpendicular to the direction of medium flow.
3. Large height and long opening and closing time. The opening and closing stroke of the gate is relatively large, and the lifting is carried out by the screw.
4. Water hammer is not easy to produce. The reason is the long closing time.
5. The medium can flow in any direction on both sides, easy to install. Both sides of the gate valve channel are symmetrical.
6. The structural length (the distance between the two connecting end faces of the shell) is small.
7. The shape is simple, the length of the structure is short, the manufacturing process is good, and the scope of application is wide.
8. Compact structure, good valve rigidity, smooth passage, small flow resistance, stainless steel and hard alloy sealing surface, long service life, PTFE packing, reliable sealing, light and flexible operation.
It is easy to cause erosion and scratches between the sealing surfaces, and it is difficult to maintain. The overall size is relatively large, a certain amount of space is required for opening, and the opening and closing time is long. The structure is more complicated.
(1) GB/T 12232-2005 general valve, flange connection iron gate valve
(2) GB/T 12234-2007 Steel gate valve with stud connection valve cover for petroleum and natural gas industries
(3) GB8486-87 "General Technical Regulations for Internal Thread Connection of Gate Valves, Globe Valves, Ball Valves and Check Valves"
(4) GB8465.1-87 "Internal thread connection gate valve, globe valve, ball valve, check valve basic size iron gate valve"
(5) JB/T53162-1999 "Gate Valve Product Quality Classification"
(6) JB/T5298-91 "Steel Flat Gate Valve for Pipeline"
(7) JB/Z243-85 "Gate Valve Static Pressure Life Test Procedure"
(8) JB/TQ648-8 "Iron Wafer Type Flat Gate Valve"
(9) JB/T53200-94 "Iron Counter-Price Flat Gate Valve Product Quality Classification"
(10) JB/T53242-94 "Steel Flat Gate Valve Product Quality Classification"