When it comes to flanges, many people may not be p...MORE >>
Wafer butterfly valve is one of the most common types o […]
Wafer butterfly valve is one of the most common types of valves in industrial pipelines. The wafer butterfly valve itself has a relatively small structure. You only need to put the butterfly valve in the middle of the flanges at both ends of the pipeline, and use stud bolts to pass through the pipeline flange and the opposite The clip-on butterfly valve is locked to control the fluid medium in the pipeline. Wafer butterfly valve is especially suitable for places with narrow space or short distance between pipelines. When the butterfly valve is in the fully open position, the thickness of the disc is the only resistance when the medium flows through the valve body, so the pressure generated by the valve will be very high. Small, so it has better flow control characteristics.
Pre-installation instructions for wafer butterfly valve
1. Before installation and operation, use air spray to remove foreign objects on the piping, and clean the inner surface of the piping with clean water.
2. Check carefully whether the use of the valve conforms to its performance specifications. (Medium corrosion strength, temperature, pressure)
3. Check the valve channel and sealing surface for debris, and remove it in time.
4. It can be installed on the pipeline at any angle. For the convenience of maintenance, it is recommended not to install it upside down.
5. When installing the butterfly valve, it must be ensured that the flange surface and the sealing rubber are aligned, the fasteners are evenly tightened diagonally, and the sealing surface must be intact; if there is uneven tightening of the fasteners, rubber bumps will block the valve clapper. , Or against the valve clack to cause leakage at the valve stem.